ICSE Class 9 Light Important Question New Pattern
ICSE Class 9 Light Important Question New Pattern 2022
OUR EBOOKS CAN HELP YOU ICSE CLASS 10 BOARD
CODE IS EASY CAN HELP YOU IN SEMESTER 2
ICSE Class 9 Light Important Question Table
Table of Contents
- ICSE Class 9 Light Important Question New Pattern
- OUR EBOOKS CAN HELP YOU ICSE CLASS 10 BOARD
- CODE IS EASY CAN HELP YOU IN SEMESTER 2
- ICSE Class 9 Light Important Question Table
- Question 1 - What is a spherical mirror?
- Question 2 - Name the two kinds of spherical mirrors and distinguish between them.
- Question 3 - Define the terms pole, principal axis and centre of curvature with reference to a spherical mirror.
- Question 4 - Name the spherical mirror which (i) diverges (ii) converges the beam of light incident on it. Justify your answer by drawing a ray diagram in each case.
- Question 5 - Define the terms focus and focal length of a concave mirror. Draw diagram to illustrate your answer.
- Question 6 - State the two convenient rays that are chosen to construct the image by a spherical mirror for a given object? Explain your answer with the help of suitable ray diagrams.
- Question 7 - The diagram below in Fig., shows a convex mirror. C is its centre of curvature and F is its focus. (i) Draw two rays from A and hence locate the position of image of object OA. Label the image IB. (ii) State three characteristics of the image.
- Question 8 - Discuss the position and nature of image formed by a concave mirror when an object is moved from infinity towards the pole of mirror.
- Question 9 - How is the focal length of a spherical mirror related to its radius of curvature?
- Question 10 - Write the spherical mirror's formula and explain the meaning of each symbol used in it.